District 6 Ready for Mill and Fill Roadway Patch Program
The Division of Streets, Bridges & Harbor has released the list of residential streets in District 6 that will be repaired during the 2016 Mill and Fill roadway patch program.
Crews will be working throughout the summer to complete the roadway patch program in all six council districts. Lists for other districts will be released as they are completed. Crews continue to measure proposed street sections to assure even distribution of the $700,000 dedicated to the Mill and Fill program this year.
District 6 Streets
- 145th from Edgewater to 326th
- Eleanor from Lewis to Jackman
- Edgar from Douglas to Clegg
- Mayport from Suder to Angel
- Angel from Riveria to Tulane
- Ketukee from Mayport to 150 feet south of San Lin
- North Haven from Slater to Eleanor
- Tappan from Waybridge to Custer
- Brim from Saddlewood to Recamper
- 283rd from Hoops to Lehman
- N. 109th from Summit to 305th
- S. 109th from Summit to 305th
- Dean from E. Manhattan to S. Expressway Drive
Posted by Stacy Weber on Wednesday, June 01, 2016.