Division Highlights - Facility & Fleet Operations
- Continued facility upgrades through the Better Buildings Program.
- Renovated Roosevelt Pool for approximately $300,000.
- Continued improvements for 555 N. Expressway Drive.
- Completed restoration of Fire Station #19 after a Fire
- Provided logistic support and assistance for Navy Week
- In 2012, Fleet Operations purchased several million dollars in vehicles & equipment to improve the operations and efficiency of several City of Toledo Divisions.
FACILITY OPERATIONS MAINTAINS:
- 290 City buildings
- 11 swimming pools
- 20 ball diamonds
- 10 tennis courts
- Over one mile of concourses and bridges
- Five fountains (Erie Street Market/Bay 3, Festival Park, Harvard Circle, International Park, Levis Park)
- Maintains over 2,240 vehicles
- Purchases over 1,300,000 gallons of fuel per year for City fleet
- Maintains 10 fuel sites for use by city fleet.
- Prepares contracts for vehicles, parts, fuel and other services.
- Necessary materials & services to maintain City of Toledo facilities
- Necessary fleet (and maintenance) to allow all applicable City of Toledo Divisions to continue fleet-dependent operations