Div Engineering Services
Douglas Stephens, Commissioner
One Lake Erie Center
600 Jefferson Avenue, Suite 300
Toledo, Ohio 43604
The primary role of Engineering Services is to replace and upgrade Public Utility Distribution and Transportation Systems. This includes water lines, sanitary sewers and storm water facilities, public sidewalks, pedestrian ramps, streets and alleys. In addition, Engineering Services is responsible for street lighting, plan reviews, inspection of construction within the public rights of way and open space planning.
- Anthony Wayne Trail - Erie St. Gateway
- Bancroft Street Reconstruction - Secor to Parkside
- Phillips-Willys Interchange Connector (Berdan-Detroit and Cherry-Manhattan Roundabouts)
- Secor Road - Bancroft to Markway
- Detroit Avenue Reconstruction - Anthony Wayne Trail to Copland Blvd
Northwest Ohio's first Multi-lane roundabout enhances north central toledo
2017 City Construction Projects:
Current 2017 Project List
Current 2017 Project Map
2016 City Construction Projects:
To view projects, zoom in to a project point and click on a project to view its details. Projects are displayed as lines or polygons that are Green, Red, Orange, or Blue.
2016 Construction Project PDF map and list available here.