Location: Frederick Douglass Center, 1001 Indiana Ave.
More information: 2022 Clean Toledo Drop-Off Refuse and Recycling Events
Date: Saturday, June 11
Time: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Acceptable items include:
- electronic waste (including TV’s and CRT TV’s and monitors)
- up to 10 tires, on or off the rim, but no commercial tires
- document shredding
- recycling - houseware goods, clothing, toys bulky items, cardboard, and refuse.
- latex paint is accepted free of charge
- household hazardous waste (including oil based paint and stains) accepted at this event
No air conditioning units, refrigerators/freezers, or large appliances will be accepted.
Acceptable medical equipment:
- Alternating pressure mattresses Bed rails
- Bedside commodes (no buckets/splash guards)
- Blood pressure cuffs (wrist or upper arm)
- Canes (single tip and four prong)
- Cpap machines
- Gait belts
- Hospital beds* (must be unassembled)
- Gel/foam mattress overlays (for hospital beds)
- Hoyer lifts (power and manual)
- Nebulizers (aerosol therapy machines)
- Portable ramps (2-10 feet)
- Power wheelchairs and scooters* (must be functioning and able to be driven into the center)
- Raised (elevated) toilet seats (with or without handles)
- Rollator walkers (with flip down seat and brakes)
- Shower seating (benches and chairs)
- Sit to stand assisters/lifts Slide/transfer boards
- Sock assisters & Shoe horns Toilet safety frame
- Tub transfer benches
- Walkers (standard metal walkers, with and without wheels)
- Wheelchair cushions Wheelchairs (manual and transport)