City of Toledo Announces Public Hearings and Comment Period for HUD Annual Action Plan
The city of Toledo Neighborhoods Department is seeking comments on its draft, July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019, One-Year Action Plan that will be submitted to the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The One-Year Action Plan is based on the HUD-approved, five-year, 2015-2020, consolidated plan submitted by the city for housing, community, and economic development.
The One-Year Action Plan includes a description of the federal funds the city anticipates to receive, and other resources, within the city of Toledo during the 2018-2019 program year. The Action Plan provides a description of the activities and expected accomplishments funded by the federal money.
Activities will be specific to the Community Development Block Grant, Emergency Solutions Grant, HOME Investment Partnerships Program, and the Neighborhood Stabilization Programs.
The Draft One-Year Action Plan is available for review beginning March 30, 2018 at the following locations:
1. One Government Center
- Neighborhoods Department (18th Floor)
- Office of the mayor (22nd Floor)
- Toledo City Council clerk’s office (21st Floor)
2. The Fair Housing Center, 432 North Superior St., Toledo, Ohio 43604
3. Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority, 435 Nebraska Ave., Toledo, Ohio 43604
4. Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board, 1946 North 13th Street, Suite 437, Toledo, Ohio 43604
5. Toledo-Lucas County Public Library, 325 Michigan St., Toledo, Ohio 43604
(available at the Main Branch and by request to all other branches)
6. Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 1154 Larc Lane, Toledo, Ohio 43614
7. Department of Neighborhoods website, http://toledo.oh.gov/neighborhoods
Public hearings on the Draft One-Year Action Plan are scheduled for 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday, April 2, 2018 and Monday, April 9, 2018, in the Toledo City Council Chambers, 1st floor, One Government Center.
The city will receive comments from the public in writing until April 30, 2018 at the following address: City of Toledo, Department of Neighborhoods, One Government Center, Suite 1800, Toledo, Ohio 43604, ATTN: One Year Action Plan.
For reasonable accommodations or additional information, please contact Monica Brown, Administrative Analyst II,
Department of Neighborhoods at (419) 245-1400.