City of Toledo Announces Public Hearings & Comment Period for Annual Action Plan
The City of Toledo’s Department of Neighborhood and Business Development is seeking comments on its DRAFT, July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020, One-Year Action Plan to be submitted to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The One-Year Action Plan is based on the HUD-approved five-year (2015-2020) consolidated plan submitted by the city for housing, community, and economic development.
The One-Year Action Plan includes a description of the federal funds anticipated to be received, and other resources expected to be available, within the City of Toledo during the 2019-2020 program year. The Action Plan provides a description of the activities to be undertaken when using these resources and the expected accomplishments of those activities. Activities will be specific to the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG), HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME), and the Neighborhood Stabilization Programs (NSP).
The DRAFT One-Year Action Plan is available for review beginning March 27, 2019 at the following locations:
- One Government Center, Toledo, Ohio 43604
o Department of Neighborhood and Business Development (18th Floor)
o Office of the Mayor (22nd Floor)
o Clerk of Council (21st Floor)
- The Fair Housing Center, 432 North Superior St., Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority, 435 Nebraska Ave., Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board, 1946 North 13th St. Suite 437, Toledo, Ohio 43604
- Toledo-Lucas County Public Library, 325 Michigan St., Toledo, Ohio 43604 (available at the Main Branch and by request to all other branches)
- Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 1154 Larc Lane, Toledo, Ohio 43614
- Department of Neighborhood and Business Development website: https://toledo.oh.gov/services/neighborhoods/
Public hearings on the DRAFT One-Year Action Plan are scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, March 28 and 5:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 3 in Toledo City Council Chambers, 1st floor, One Government Center.
The City of Toledo will also receive comments in writing from the public beginning Friday, March 29 through Monday, April 29 at the following address: City of Toledo, Department of Neighborhood and Business Development, One Government Center, Suite 1800, Toledo, Ohio 43604, ATTN: One Year Action Plan.
For more information, please contact Monica Brown, administrative analyst IV, Department of Neighborhood and Business Development, at 419-245-1400.
The City of Toledo supports the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Joan Easler, ADA coordinator, at 419-245-1059.