The city of Toledo will hold public meetings on the 2018 street repaving program in each of the six Toledo City Council districts. The meetings are as follows:
- District 2, Monday, April 2, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m., Bowsher High School, Auditorium, 2200 Arlington Ave., Toledo, Ohio
- District 6, Thursday, April 5, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m., Friendship Park Community Center, 2930 131st St., Toledo, Ohio
- District 1, Thursday, April 12, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m., Bethlehem Baptist Church, 1430 W. Bancroft St., Toledo, Ohio
- District 4, Monday, April 16, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m., Toledo Police Patrolman's Association, 1947 Franklin Ave., Toledo, Ohio
- District 5, Monday, April 23, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m., Washington Branch Library, 5560 Harvest Lane, Toledo, Ohio
- District 3, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m., East Toledo Family Center, 1020 Varland Ave., Toledo, Ohio
Toledo City Council voted Tuesday on the Kapszukiewicz administration plan to spend $8.75 million rebuilding and repaving residential streets this year. This is a sharp increase in spending for residential street repaving over recent years - some of which included nothing for neighborhood roadways.
The city of Toledo supports the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to fully participate in this program/event, please contact Joan Easler, Administrative Specialist 3, ADA Section, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, city of Toledo at 419-245-1059.