Drop Off Refuse and Recycling Event Saturday
The next Engage Toledo Drop Off Refuse and Recycling Event is 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, July 13 at Keyser Elementary School, 3900 Hill Ave.
Acceptable items include electronic waste, but no televisions, CRT monitors, or appliances; 10 tires, on or off the rim, but no commercial tires; documents; houseware goods; clothing; toys; bulky items, and refuse. Latex paint will be accepted for $1 per gallon.
Future Engage Toledo Drop Off Refuse and Recycling Events are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the following dates:
- July 13 at Keyser Elementary School, 3900 Hill Ave.
- July 27 at Manhattan Plaza, 525-701 East Manhattan Blvd.
- Aug. 10 at DeVeaux School, 2620 West Sylvania Ave.
- Aug. 24 at Longfellow Elementary School, 1955 West Laskey Rd.
- Sept. 7 at Good Shepherd Church, 3934 West Laskey Rd.
- Sept. 21 at Whitmer High School, 5601 Clegg Dr.
Household hazardous waste will be accepted July 13, July 20, Sept. 7, and Sept. 21.