Engage Toledo Drop Off Refuse and Recycling Event, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., July 25
The next Engage Toledo Drop Off Refuse and Recycling Event is 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, July 25 at Manhattan Plaza, 525-701 East Manhattan Blvd.
Acceptable items include electronic waste, but no televisions, CRT monitors, or appliances; 10 tires, on or off the rim, but no commercial tires; documents; houseware goods; clothing; toys; bulky items, and refuse. Latex paint will be accepted for $1 per gallon.
Free disposable face masks will be provided to residents during this event, while supplies last. Each adult will be able to receive three free masks.
Future Engage Toledo Drop Off Refuse and Recycling Events are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the following dates:
- Aug. 8 at Deveaux School, 2620 West Sylvania Ave.
- Aug. 22 at Longfellow Elementary School, 1955 West Laskey Rd.
- Sept. 12 at Good Shepherd Church, 3934 West Laskey Rd.
- Sept. 19 at the Toledo Zoo, Anthony Wayne Trail parking lot, 2 Hippo Way. (this event is 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Sept. 26 at Friendship Park, 2930 131st St.
For more information please call Engage Toledo at 419-936-2020 or visit www.toledo.oh.gov.