Toledo Water Action Plan Meetings, Location Change
Toledo Mayor Wade Kapszukiewicz announced this week there will be six community forums in Toledo to discuss the Toledo Water Action Plan and the Regional Water Commission in more detail. The location of the District 5 meeting has been changed to the Washington Local Schools Administration Building.
The meetings will run 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. as follows:
- Council District 1: Wednesday, Oct. 23 at the University of Toledo’s Scott Park Campus Auditorium
- Council District 2: Wednesday, Oct. 30 at Heatherdowns Library
- Council District 3: Tuesday, Oct. 22 at Birmingham Library
- Council District 4: Thursday, Oct. 24 at Main Library
- Council District 5: Monday, Oct. 28 at Washington Local Schools Administration Building, 3505 West Lincolnshire Blvd.
- Council District 6: Monday, Oct. 21 at Point Place Library