Community Engagement Initiatives
The Youth Advisory Board is comprised of 12 to 18 students, ages 14 to 18, who serve a two-year term on the board. The board will bring a youth perspective to the city park system. Applications are currently closed.Learn more
A low-impact walking program for the entire community. Participate in weekly walks to earn incentives! Some events will also feature free health screenings and Farmers Market.Learn more
Enjoy food trucks at various City of Toledo parks. Every Wednesday evening from August 31 to September 28, every week will be a new selection of food trucks to try!Learn more
We are dedicated to the effective management of Toledo’s green-spaces, and to providing programs, facilities, and opportunities to enhance the quality of life for all of our residents and visitors to Toledo.
- Operate 125 City of Toledo parks and rental facilities for public gatherings.
- Maintenance over 25 miles of walking paths and trails
- Maintenance of 65 playgrounds.
- Maintenance of more than 50 athletic fields and facilities, which include baseball and softball diamonds and tennis courts.
- Maintenance and operation of 6 city pools.
- Operation of the Ottawa Park Ice Rink.
- Special seasonal programming.