Youth Advisory Board
The Youth Advisory Board is comprised of 12 to 18 students, ages 14 to 18, who serve a two-year term on the board. The board will bring a youth perspective to the city park system.Learn more
Youth Programming Grants
We are seeking local programming partners who are prepared to advance the health and wellness of youth in Toledo through high-quality program offerings for the summer and school year.Apply for funding
We are dedicated to the effective management of Toledo’s green-spaces, and to providing programs, facilities, and opportunities to enhance the quality of life for all of our residents and visitors to Toledo.
- Operate 125 City of Toledo parks and rental facilities for public gatherings.
- Maintenance over 25 miles of walking paths and trails
- Maintenance of 65 playgrounds.
- Maintenance of more than 50 athletic fields and facilities, which include baseball and softball diamonds and tennis courts.
- Maintenance and operation of 6 city pools.
- Facilitate and fund youth programming.