The Youth Advisory Board is comprised of 12 to 18 students, ages 14 to 18, who serve a two-year term on the board. The board will bring a youth perspective to the city park system.Learn more
We are seeking local programming partners who are prepared to advance the health and wellness of youth in Toledo through high-quality program offerings for the summer and school year.Apply for funding
We are dedicated to the effective management of Toledo’s green-spaces, and to providing programs, facilities, and opportunities to enhance the quality of life for all of our residents and visitors to Toledo.
- Operate 125 City of Toledo parks and rental facilities for public gatherings.
- Maintenance over 25 miles of walking paths and trails
- Maintenance of 65 playgrounds.
- Maintenance of more than 50 athletic fields and facilities, which include baseball and softball diamonds and tennis courts.
- Maintenance and operation of 6 city pools.
- Facilitate and fund youth programming.