Thank you for being our customer. Here are ways you can reach us:
- Call 419-245-1800 from Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Email email@example.com
- Customer Service Walk-in Center is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Department of Public Utilities has a representative dedicated to small business owners, realtors, title companies, and real estate investors.
- Small business owners email DPUbusinessdesk@toledo.oh.gov
- Real estate investors email DPUrealestatedesk@toledo.oh.gov
Monthly billing is in place for all customers. Read more about billing.
How often will my meter be read?
Customers should usually anticipate two monthly estimates and then an actual read to “true up” the account every three months.
How can I report my meter reading?
- Submit online
- Call 419-245-1800, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m to 5:30 p.m.
Water Emergency and Repair Turn-off Service
Call 419-936-2020 and press #1 to report a water main break or other water emergencies, providing the closest street address and intersection. Engage Toledo is available 24 hours a day and investigates leaks and breaks as soon as possible. We provide water turn-off service for repairs at no charge from 7 am until 10:30 pm seven days a week from this number.
Preventing Sewer Backups
Don't Flush That!
You can help prevent sewer backups by never flushing baby wipes or sanitizing wipes down the toilet. Watch this video to learn more.