Cancel Water Service

Contact Customer Service

The only way to stop water service is to call customer service. When placing an owner-ordered turn-off of service, the customer service representative will ask for an updated mailing address and schedule a final meter reading, which will produce a final bill. If we cannot gain access to read the meter, a final estimated bill will be issued.

Transfer Property Ownership

Even if water service has been turned off, we will continue to bill for storm water service until the property transfers to another owner as verified through the Lucas County Auditor’s office.