Pay Past Due Water Bills
If you're behind on water bills, we want to help you get caught up before the moratorium on water shut offs ends. Here are some opportunities to get help paying off your balance.
Bill Pay Assistance [on hold]
This program is currently suspended as the moratorium on water shutoffs continues. Check back for more information. This program provides customers with a grant of up to $250 to help pay past due balances. To qualify, the account holder must:
- meet the federal income guidelines (below 200%)
- live in a single family residence
- be a City of Toledo customer
- not have received the grant in the last two years
- have an account in past due/disconnected status
- make required payment to account
Installment Payment Plan
This program is available to anyone with a past due balance. Customers may sign up for the installment payment plan up to two times per year. To enroll, please contact customer service.
Lower Your Monthly Bill
Sign up for paperless billing to receive $1 off your monthly bill!