Regional Water Public Meetings
A series of public meetings on regional water and the proposed Toledo Area Water Authority will be held at six locations during the month of March.
Leaders from Toledo, Lucas County, Maumee, Perrysburg, Sylvania, Whitehouse, Fulton County, Monroe County, and the Northwestern Water and Sewer District signed a memorandum of understanding regarding regional water on Jan. 31. Toledo Mayor Wade Kapszukiewicz invited all to attend the meetings, which were scheduled with the six district Toledo council members. There will be one meeting in each council district.
The meetings will be:·
- Thursday, March 1, 5:30-7:30 p.m.Council District 2, Bowsher High School, 2200 Arlington Ave.
- Thursday, March 8, 5:30-7:30 p.m.Council District 3, East Toledo Family Center, 1020 Varland Ave.
- Thursday, March 15, 6-7:30 p.m.Council District 5, Sanger Branch Library, 3030 West Central Ave.
- Thursday, March 22, 6-8 p.m.Council District 6, Friendship Park Community Center, 2930 131st St.
- Monday, March 26, 6-7:30 p.m.Council District 1, Gesu Sullivan Center, 2049 Parkside Blvd.
- Thursday, March 29, 5:30-7:30 p.m.Council District 4, Nexus Healthcare, 1415 Jefferson Ave.