Hoffman Road Landfill
3962 Hoffman Rd.
Toledo, Ohio 43611
Using the Landfill
Residents must enter the landfill on Hoffman Road via the direction of Manhattan Blvd. Entry will not be permitted from Matzinger/Schwartz Road(s).
The fee for disposal is currently $16 per cubic yard. A current utility bill and valid photo ID are required to verify proof of residency.
The hours for residential drop off are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. The landfill is closed on major holidays.
Solid Waste employees will be on site to verify residency, load contents, and direct residents. You will be responsible to unload your own vehicle. No manpower or equipment will be available for assistance.
The city reserves the right to refuse any loads that are deemed to be unfit. If questionable, please call first. Please contact the landfill at 419-936-3077 for information regarding commercial waste.
- excess trash
- wood waste
- scrap metal
- tires (accepted w/fee paid) $3.00 each/limit 10
- boat (accepted w/fee paid, no batteries, drained of ALL fluids) $10/foot
Items Not Accepted
- Yard Waste (limbs, stumps, large logs, brush)
- TVs / Monitors
- Liquid Waste
- Propane Tanks
- Medical Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Flammable Materials
- Toxic Materials
- Industrial Waste
- Corrosive or Caustic Materials
- Steel, Plastic or Fiberboard Drums (any size)
- Poisonous Materials
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Items Containing Freon (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc.)