We respond to parked vehicle concerns to keep our neighborhoods safe and clean. To report a concern, please call Engage Toledo at 419-936-2020 or submit online.
About the Process
To get started, report the concern to Engage Toledo. To make a full report, we'll need:
- The address of the parked vehicle
- Where the vehicle is parked (street, yard)
- Description of the vehicle (make, model, color, license plate)
- Condition of the vehicle
- Photo of the problem (optional)
Once the request is acknowledged, Toledo Police will investigate the concern. It may take a few weeks before the investigation is completed. If you provided an email address when reporting the concern, you will receive an email at this step letting you know the request was acknowledged.
After the investigation is completed, the Toledo Police will either:
- discover the vehicle has been moved. This request is now complete.
- tow the vehicle.
If you provided an email address when reporting the concern, you will receive a final email at this step letting you know the problem was resolved.