Receive a $100 rebate for going electric.
Environmental Services is announcing an Electric Lawn Mower Rebate Program for Lucas County residents. Scrap your old gas-powered lawn mower and purchase a new battery-powered electric lawn mower to receive a $100 rebate gift card.
- Limited number of rebates available, rebates will be processed in the order that the completed information is submitted
- Must dispose of gas-powered lawn mower
- Purchased a new battery-powered electric lawn mower on or after July 20, 2022
- Paperwork must be submitted by May 1, 2023
- One rebate per household
- The City of Toledo is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards that are mailed
How to receive rebate
Properly dispose of your gas-powered lawn mower
Purchase a battery-powered electric lawn mower
Purchase your brand new battery-powered electric lawn mower at any retailer.
Rebates will be in the form of gift cards and can be mailed or picked up at 348 S. Erie St. Toledo, Ohio 43604 Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm by appointment. Rebates reqested by mail must provide a mailing address when submitting receipt.
Did You Know?
Electric lawn mowers cut grass efficiently, without releasing emissions and with very little noise. Cordless models are even more convenient and can be moved around with precision in smaller yards.