Sewer and Drainage
Abed Semaan, Commissioner of Field Operations
David E. Pratt, Administrator
4032 Creekside Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43612
Sewer & Drainage Services provides cost effective and uninterrupted operation and maintenance of 1100 miles of sanitary sewers, 986 miles of storm sewers and 64 miles of ditch drainage systems for the citizens of Toledo.
Sewer calls and questions may be made directly to Engage Toledo at: (419) 936-2020.
Municipal Code Links Regarding Sewers
- Chap. 925. Sewer Definitions and Construction Standards.
- Chap. 927. Sewer Connections and Use. (Licensure required)
- 2016 Annual Sanitary Sewer Overflow Report
- 2017 Annual Sanitary Sewer Overflow Report
- 2018 Annual Sanitary Sewer Overflow Report
- 2019 Annual Sanitary Sewer Overflow Report