Reserve the Ottawa Park Ice Rink for your special event! Renters have access to equipment including the scoreboard, rental skates, and arrangements for concessions. Fill out the form below to get started.
Questions? Call 419-885-1167.
Minimum rental time is 1 hour and time can be reserved in increments of 30 minutes. Rentals must not conflict with open skate times. The ice rink is available until 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
|Weekdays, 4 - 5 p.m.||$150/hour|
|Weekdays, 5 - 9 p.m.||$200/hour|
|Sat – Sun (& holidays)||$200/hour|
Payment is due in full on the day of the event.
Food and Beverage
Concessions are available for your event. For more information on group rates, please call 419-885-1167.
Outside food and beverage is permitted with prior arrangements, as long as that food is not for sale through our concession stand.
No alcohol may be consumed or sold on City property.
- All trash must be properly disposed of in marked receptacles.
- Vehicles must park in designated, legal areas only.
- The ice rink is a non-smoking facility.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- The renter shall be liable for any damage caused during the use of Ottawa Park Ice Rink by persons participating in the use of the facility. This includes property damage, bodily injury, theft or loss of supplies and equipment.
- Renters must provide responsible chaperones for all youth activities.
- We reserve the right to cancel a rental reservation due to inclement weather, rink resurfacing or maintenance, or other emergency situation.