Minor Road Repair
PLEASE CALL ENGAGE TOLEDO AT (419) 936-2020 FOR POTHOLE REPAIR REQUESTS
- Crack Sealing - Seal cracks in streets to prevent further deterioration of the wearing surface and reduce the number of potholes
- Street Repairs (Potholes) - Repair City streets by patching with concrete, hot mix asphalt, cold mix asphalt, Durapatch or other products to improve the quality and extend the life of the wearing surface.
- Emergency Service Truck – 24-hour operation uses Engage Toledo to receive emergency calls to pick up dead animals, apply sand to oil spills, assist in car accidents, maintain traffic patterns, and add caution tape and barrels around hazards in the right of way as necessary for safety of our citizens.
- Utility Cuts - Restore streets to their original condition after the Division of Sewer and Drainage or the Division of Water Distribution has performed an excavation in the street and made repairs to their respective utility lines.
In order to move through the city efficiently the city has been divided into four (4) zones based on zip codes. The zone divisions are:
- Zone 1 - 43606, 43613, 43623
- Zone 2 - 43608, 43611, 43612
- Zone 3 - 43604, 43605, 43609, 43610, 43620
- Zone 4 - 43607, 43614, 43615