Boil Advisory Announced
Update 6/17/2022 at 11 a.m.: The boil advisory has been lifted. The sampling passed and the water is safe for consumption.
This Boil Advisory is in effect as of 6/16/2022 at 1:00 p.m. for THE AREA BOUNDED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- The north of Monroe St. from Willis Blvd to Talmadge Rd.,
- East of Talmadge Road from Monroe St. to The Ohio/Michigan border,
- West of Willis Blvd from Monroe St. to Quinton Ave.,
- North of Quinton Ave. from Willis Blvd to Rambo Lane,
- West of Rambo Lane from Quinton Ave. to the Ohio/Michigan border.
For more information, visit https://toledo.oh.gov/residents/water/boil-advisories.